Mashood
500 Post Milestone

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Masood
Steam Name: BadassCrafter
Clan Wars: 0

Re: ETClan news March

Postby Fenrir » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:35 pm

laughing my ass off man, really good roasts, lol!

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Fenrir

Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Postby Jar of Flies » Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:41 pm

You know what? Fuck you. I didn't even imply that I was talking to you but at this point, the only reason I'm even talking to you now is because I'm so fucking pissed off at you dude. You said you were going to call me on my birthday, and now it's 2 weeks later on new years eve and you didn't even fucking give me my apple watch yet like you said you would and im fucknng tired you're never even coming back home and mom and dad are tired of your shit and so am i so dont even fucking come back home i know this is your etclan account masood, fuck you you little ***** Love you your little bro

Oh, fuck you. You recently reached 63 GRAND SUBS and this is what you reward us with? You think this is a joke? You think it's funny to slam-roll, bean, JoJoke and fake skip ad us as your final words? You're dead to me and 4 other people.

Two weeks ago ETClan would love this shit like it was goddamn gold. Now all of the sudden one of you fucks replied "This isn't funny anymore." to one of these comments and the whole rest of you fuckers followed along. I never thought the joke was funny in the first place, but don't act like this joke went from popular to unpopular over a long period of time and this person is just beating a long dead horse. You motherfuckers think you're classy or something when all you've done is followed an Orwellian groupthink hive mind circle jerk that states you will now downvote anyone who dares to make this comment. And because you fucks switched so fast on what's funny and what's not, people who aren't caught with the latest fucking Reddit trend will comment and be confused as shit.

Fuck you. Fuck you, and fuck this entire website. You aren't leaders in ETClan comedy, you don't have any sort of higher authority on what's funny and what's not, you're all just a bunch of fucking followers who change opinions as often as r/me_irl changes to new memes, switching from trend to trend of popularity like elementary school kids on a playground. Don't clame to be the ones with the "more mature" sense of humor in this situation, because you're acting like children.

God, fuck you fucking fuckers. Fuck you hard. Pieces of arrogant shit.

I assume you're a male? And even if you aren't it doesn't matter. You say "fuck you" (have sex with you) then call me gay. You in turn call yourself gay. And if you aren't a male (and I'm almost sure you are) you want to fuck someone who isn't attracted to you. That's pretty fucked up.

Fuck you.

I've had that message said to me over 500 times before, not joking.

Think you're being funny saying that?

Thinking australia is something to fucking joke about?

If I were to block you, for instance, you would miss a lot of clever forym comments, funny pictures on ETClan, and my posts too.

I know what a joke is.

And that is NOT a joking matter.

Who the actual fuck do you think you are? And you do not have the right to just butt in and insult me. It actually angers me that you would think yourself my equal, to just come in here and think you could suggest such a thing, how fucking dare you? "You're australian" - well you're kind of a complete and utter idiot who doesn't even play Roblox, ***.

I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but don't butt into one of my conversations again, okay? I'm better than that, and you should try and treat people with the slightest bit of respect you indecent little shit on the floor.

Actually, you angered me so much that I started to go through your posts.

If you want to private message me I actually have a little blog that i run that I can let you read if you want, it's where a lot of my thoughts go. I will also be writing a bit about you and that there are people like you that just butt into peoples conversations, so when you private message me you can look forward to my post! Hopefully you find god and you can make a full recovery in life, because the way you're going is not something that I see going very well.

Excuse me, but just who in the fuck do you think you are? YOU, bossing ME around? Suck a trillion dicks. I don't have to do a single motherfucking thing you tell me. You think your hot shit mouthing off to me but I bet if we were face to face you'd change colors quicker than the fucking Aroara Boaryalice. Just try opening you're fat mouth in front of me again, I FUCKING dare you. I can bench press 700 pounds, I drive a top of the line Lambergini and I get more ***** than Walt Chamberlane. You on the other hand watch moeshit, sleep with a waifer pillow and have a gut so huge it makes Homer Sampson look mall nurished by comparison. I just know your going to reply to this with "LOL U MAD". Your fucking andissipating my reply. The second you post that outdated cumback I will track you're IP, find out where you live and tear you a new arsehole. Fuck. You.

ps: /s

sick video masood

Friendly reminder: Back up your Photobucket images...
Jar of Flies

Favourite Weapon: Engineer pliers - the real weapon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PreSence
Steam Name: #ET|PreSence
Clan Wars: 100

Postby Alias2K » Sun Apr 09, 2017 8:58 pm

YES FUCK U MASOOD BUTS ITS TRU
Calm your austrailian tits man he was joking xD
im joking too love you xD #nohomo
Alias2K

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: m9
Steam Name: alias2k1
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Umelinydd » Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:44 pm

:neutral:
Umelinydd

Favourite Weapon: K43 Modified version
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PeaR*|M2S

Postby Hyper » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:12 pm

<3 Awesome

Hyper

Favourite Weapon: Mind controlling pink space monkey
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Hyper|M2S
Clan Wars: 4

Postby Ege » Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:13 pm

Alias2K wrote:YES FUCK U MASOOD BUTS ITS TRU
Calm your austrailian tits man he was joking xD
im joking too love you xD #nohomo

CLICK FOR FREE MOTION DESIGNING PROPS
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Clan Wars ~ Announcements ~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Ege

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Steam Name: ✪ Ege

Return to Announcements

• Advertisement