Yes.
58%
No.
42%

Total votes : 19

Poll about the future of a former clanmember

Postby Fenrir » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:22 pm

Hey guys,

a few of you surely remember our former clanmate Wind who caused a lot trouble in the past (cheating, recruiting,...) For those who doesnt know, he never asked us to allow him to return in the first place but he asks very often in our whatsappgroup how we are and how the clan is doing and that he misses the clan and us.

Thats why the LT discussed about him yesterday and also did a skype conference/discord discussion with him because it is his wish to return to our server as a guest (so not a clanmember) He would just want to play with his old friends again and also he promised us that there wouldnt be any issues with him. We know he is a friendly guy and has never been rude to anyone, but he is very talented in mess up things because of stupid actions.

There were different opinions in that discussion about that topic but at the end everyone would agree to let him play as guest on our server. To avoid a fight between members and LT like it was last time when he returned without asking the members we are going to pull up a vote, I also would like everyone to share his mind openly nevermind what it is.

I, at least for my part, believe him and also remember what things he did for this clan (organizing Member of Month/Recruting ALOT of new players -even when he was not moderator but normal member-, the organization of the clan wars and also the way he generally behaved to everyone, he was and surely is a very polite guy)

Ofcourse it is selfexplaining that there could be an issue with him again, in that case he would get banned immediatly and permanent. If the vote passes he will be level 5 on the gameservers as a perma-warned player. If you going to share your mind below this post please stay objectivly and respectful.

So what you guys think about it?
Cheers

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Fenrir

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Poll about the future of a former clanmember

Postby Straw » Wed Jan 18, 2017 3:25 pm

We discussed it yesterday on Skype (Fenrir, Wind and myself) and then with the (almost) whole Administration Crew + Wind on Discord and I agree to let him play on our servers.

No need to say we will keep a close eye on him still. :)
Straw

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Postby Mashood » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:18 pm

No words.
I agree
Mashood
500 Post Milestone

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Masood
Steam Name: BadassCrafter
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Hyper » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:19 pm

Never had any problems with him, on a personal level a great guy all around. Before he went on a "stupid rampage" :D he was very active and helpfull, and did a lot of good for our clan. I would love to see him play with us on our servers again.
I vote yes and I hope he learned from his mistakes.
(But make no mistake, I will not spare him an inch, if i see him braking any rule no warning instant ban!)

Hyper

Favourite Weapon: Mind controlling pink space monkey
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Hyper|M2S
Clan Wars: 4

Postby Ziltoid » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:48 pm

I only voted no because I only remember him as being, lets put it lightly, annoying, even when we were both out of the clan and had nothing to do with the clan, or each other.

Barely ever had a good moment with him, he broke rules numerous times and has been banned multiple times. So far, everytime he was allowed back, he'd screw up a bit later anyway, and he'd be banned again. I'm passed the point of "maybe he'll learn", 'cause so far he objectively hasn't (or he wouldn't constantly be banned). But who knows, maybe after being banned/unbanned the umpteenth time, he actually has learned something.

Made by Numel

~~GOD OF MASTURBATION~~
Ziltoid

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Ziltoid
Steam Name: Ziltoid

Postby FuRious » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:04 pm

I don't know if I can trust him again. Everytimes he was in the clan, everytimes he broke something.
But well, as always I will forget the past and ready to see if this time he learned or not (as usual) .. :)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby WeaveR » Thu Jan 19, 2017 5:25 am

going down this road again, eh?

"big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health"

WeaveR

Favourite Weapon: AK-47
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|WeaveR|fuck
Steam Name: WeaveR

Postby Straw » Thu Jan 19, 2017 12:20 pm

What we mentioned in our discussion is that he messed up as a member. Now only as a guest, what can he do ? Insult ? He never did for ages. Cheat ? He knows we will bust him. I don't see what else he can do bad tbh.

Also if you don't like him on a personal state, try to solve it and for those who don't even play on Et servers what's the problem ? xd

Thank you for those who express their opinions (positive and negative) and avoid the usual "shitstorm" :)

No matter the mistake, I like to remember the good actions of people and fucking hell Wind has done really great stuff in here. Recruited numerous members, suggested countless ideas, organized clan wars pretty well, managed Clash of Clan, been friendly and helpful (his way of course which can be annoying for some, but what I keep from it is his motivation).
Straw

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Postby Jar of Flies » Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:25 pm

Guys, having Wind back would be the best thing to do.

Sure, Wind made some mistakes; I am sure that everyone in this clan has made a mistake at some point. Sure, they were severe mistakes, but look what good he did for the clan; recruiting, member of the year, clan war, etc.

Plus, this would be a final warning... Ban if he breaks the rules again - permanently. Wind is not stupid - he knows that this is the very last time that it will be happening this way, so I doubt he will break any rules again.

I will vouch for him too.
Jar of Flies

Favourite Weapon: Engineer pliers - the real weapon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PreSence
Steam Name: #ET|PreSence
Clan Wars: 100

Postby WeaveR » Fri Jan 20, 2017 12:45 am

Jar of Flies wrote:Plus, this would be a final warning... Ban if he breaks the rules again - permanently. Wind is not stupid - he knows that this is the very last time that it will be happening this way, so I doubt he will break any rules again.

The last time he was let back was also the final warning... and he's had final warning before that too, and he IS PERMANENTLY BANNED. He's broken every fucking rule in the book, and he's been let back from every perma ban he's had, this is fucking stupid, when will you people learn? Am I the only sane person around here?

"big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health"

WeaveR

Favourite Weapon: AK-47
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|WeaveR|fuck
Steam Name: WeaveR

Next

Return to Announcements

• Advertisement