Changes to Fueldump

#ET|NoDownload|
62.210.115.183:27960 // et.etclan.net:27960

Is the changes on the map are fine or not ?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:55 pm

All is fine now we keep the changes.
67%
No, it was better before we have to put it back to the last version.
25%
Some changes are good but some other not (in this case please post your suggestions).
8%
I don't care.
No votes

Total votes : 12

Re: Changes to Fueldump

Postby ProLama » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:45 pm

I didn't vote yet, but I don't like few changes.

East depot gate (can be fully repaired), because of that people started to walljumping like all the time. Alliance are not destroying it, just double jump across gate. Axis are doing same thing, after they build it, they are double jumping to defuse bomb on fueldump. So it looks like half of server is breaking rules now.
Because of that above change, people don't care about that (west depot gate can't be fully repaired), from east with double jump is easier.
So We have start to watch people who's acting like that, or just make it like it was before.

I didn't like respawn change on first part of map (Axis CP), but MaTT changes it from default, so it's not that bad now.
ProLama

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|ProLama'
Clan Wars: 5

Postby FuRious » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:22 pm

Veteran wrote:
East depot gate (can be fully repaired), because of that people started to walljumping like all the time. Alliance are not destroying it, just double jump across gate. Axis are doing same thing, after they build it, they are double jumping to defuse bomb on fueldump. So it looks like half of server is breaking rules now.
Because of that above change, people don't care about that (west depot gate can't be fully repaired), from east with double jump is easier.
So We have start to watch people who's acting like that, or just make it like it was before.

Well i have to agree with that. :)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Outblast » Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:54 pm

Veteran wrote:I didn't vote yet, but I don't like few changes.

I didn't like respawn change on first part of map (Axis CP), but MaTT changes it from default, so it's not that bad now.

I like the change but this issue needs to be resolved.
Outblast

Favourite Weapon: Firing for effect!
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Outblast|

Postby DisColow » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:24 pm

I voted to put back the map to what it was before, but that needs some explanation.

The fact is I like the changes MaTT made to the map. However, it has became way too short now.
You don't enjoy killing some people and dueling before the fueldump explodes because it has become too easy for the allies to destoy it when axis doesn't teamplay.

Well, that was my point, seeing the poll's trend, it looks like it won't matter :lool:
DisColow

Favourite Weapon: Push
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DisColow|M2S
Clan Wars: 3

Postby FuRious » Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:40 pm

DisColow wrote:
Well, that was my point, seeing the poll's trend, it looks like it won't matter :lool:

To improve the the map and thus the server we nee every feelings, suggestions, ideas :P

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Outblast » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:40 pm

Im again going to suggest inserting a door if possible on the East(like in Fuel Dump summer). That way axis wont have to wall jump to defend and allies will have the chance to infiltrate it with a cover ops. If axis stop jumping over it, allie noobs wont get the idea that it's ok for them to do it too.
Outblast

Favourite Weapon: Firing for effect!
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Outblast|

Previous

Return to NoDownload - ET 3.00

• Advertisement