Radar Summer

#ET|NoDownload|
62.210.115.183:27960 // et.etclan.net:27960

Bremen_final to replace Radar_summer ?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes, i want to see Bremen_final running in ND instead of Radar_summer
11
92%
No, it's fine with Radar_summer and i disagree to replace it for Bremen_final
1
8%
 
Total votes : 12

Re: Radar Summer

Postby PrInCe » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Just want to say my yes for Bremen. :D
Image


If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM, we will try to find a solution.
User avatar
PrInCe
Suspended
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:47 pm
Location: France, Grenoble
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PrInCe|
Steam Name: PrInCe
Clan Wars: 4

Re: Radar Summer

Postby WeaveR » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:28 pm

Bremen is a shitty map, and no download will be ruined if it's added.
Image
Image

"big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health"

User avatar
WeaveR
.
 
Posts: 493
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 1:52 am
Location: USA, NY, Rochester.
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: AK-47
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|WeaveR|fuck
Steam Name: WeaveR
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Fenrir » Sun Sep 11, 2016 7:37 pm

WeaveR wrote:Bremen is a shitty map, and no download will be ruined if it's added.


You cant ruin a whole server with adding in a new map, it's a suggestion and we are talking about it and if most of the members wanna see that map than it will happen for sure
Image

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Image
User avatar
Fenrir
.
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:34 pm

WeaveR wrote:Bremen is a shitty map, and no download will be ruined if it's added.


It's your own opinion and probably a wrong one looking at the poll but i respect it :D
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8209
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby MaTT » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:45 pm

FuRious wrote:
MaTT wrote:I disagree with this, just because I don't like the map.


I'm fine with the fact that you don't like the map because it will never be possible to get everyone liking a specific map at the same time.
It's why every opinions are good to hear and also why it's just a suggestion to find once again the best way to get a popular server that everyone enjoy. :)

It might be down to the fact that it was added to one of my previous clan servers, I had only played the map on their scrim server before that and it worked well there. But I didn't enjoy it on their public server because it felt cluttered with all the people and too open with too much killing ground. I was wrong about those statistics, but that is probably just from my personal experience rather than actual statistics. xd
User avatar
MaTT
.
 
Posts: 3773
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm
Location: England, East Sussex
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: 1.75 Turbo
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|TitaN*|
Steam Name: Mattipoika
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sun Sep 11, 2016 8:54 pm

MaTT wrote:
FuRious wrote:
MaTT wrote:I disagree with this, just because I don't like the map.


I'm fine with the fact that you don't like the map because it will never be possible to get everyone liking a specific map at the same time.
It's why every opinions are good to hear and also why it's just a suggestion to find once again the best way to get a popular server that everyone enjoy. :)

It might be down to the fact that it was added to one of my previous clan servers, I had only played the map on their scrim server before that and it worked well there. But I didn't enjoy it on their public server because it felt cluttered with all the people and too open with too much killing ground. I was wrong about those statistics, but that is probably just from my personal experience rather than actual statistics. xd


When i'm suggesting a map it's always based on statistics and not for a personal choice. Even if i don't like the map i'm proposing, i'm always searching the best solution for the servers.
Looking at the stats, the clans / servers running this map and the polls it was the best one i've found and it's not a big download.
It's why i suggested it but i understand that some players don't like this map but also because it's not possible that everyone likes the same things (in this case a map). ;)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8209
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Fenrir » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Think best thing is to add a poll here :)
Image

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Image
User avatar
Fenrir
.
 
Posts: 1148
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:08 pm

Fenrir wrote:Think best thing is to add a poll here :)


Poll added ;)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8209
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Ege » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:26 pm

I voted yes, but if the Bremen passes, we need feedbacks from visitors and members about the map and then decide to keep it or not. :)
Image
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Clan Wars ~ Announcements ~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
User avatar
Ege
.
 
Posts: 1270
Joined: Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:29 am
Location: Turkey
Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Steam Name: ✪ Ege
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sun Sep 11, 2016 9:37 pm

Eqe wrote:I voted yes, but if the Bremen passes, we need feedbacks from visitors and members about the map and then decide to keep it or not. :)


Yes, it's why the vote system stats is usefull :P
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8209
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

PreviousNext

Return to NoDownload - ET 3.00

  • Advertisement