Radar Summer

#ET|NoDownload|
62.210.115.183:27960 // et.etclan.net:27960

Bremen_final to replace Radar_summer ?

Poll ended at Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:07 pm

Yes, i want to see Bremen_final running in ND instead of Radar_summer
11
92%
No, it's fine with Radar_summer and i disagree to replace it for Bremen_final
1
8%
 
Total votes : 12

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sat Sep 10, 2016 3:41 pm

Hello,

Today i've noticed that this map is not as popular as expected (see the screenshot under, even railgun seems to be more popular).

Image


I've also saw some players saying "not this map" and noticed some players leaving (like we used to see with radar original in the past)
It's may be due to the fact that this map has simply had its time here and that it's time to change.

So, here we go, after to have thought hard about it, i would suggest to replace radar_summer by bremen_final because on this map it's not possible to rush in any way (wall jump or double jump for example) and it's a known map with a little download.


So, what do you think about this suggestion ? and of course feel free to disagree or suggest another thing. ;)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8125
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Outblast » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:37 pm

Still more popular than regular radar lol
Im happy to give bremen a run amd i know someone will really be happy
Image
User avatar
Outblast
.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Firing for effect!
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Outblast|
Clan Wars: 5

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sat Sep 10, 2016 4:39 pm

Outblast wrote:Still more popular than regular radar lol


Yes true xd
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8125
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Fenrir » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:06 pm

agree with replacing radar, not just because I hate radar but more that I almost never played bremen :P
+1!
Image

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Image

Image
User avatar
Fenrir
.
 
Posts: 1059
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Radar Summer

Postby ProLama » Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:23 pm

It's good idea, but maybe We should change our server name from NoDownload, because We are not anymore.
User avatar
ProLama
.
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:05 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|ProLama'
Clan Wars: 5

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Umelinydd » Sat Sep 10, 2016 6:31 pm

Bremen Bremen Bremen :D :D :D
I agree replacing radar summer with bremen :)
Image
Image
User avatar
Umelinydd
500 Post Milestone
 
Posts: 518
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:34 am
Location: Africa
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K43 Modified version
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PeaR*|M2S
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:02 pm

It's just a suggestion though, if some of you disagree it will be not added. Also, we will see if this map or another one is appreciated through the vote in game. :)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8125
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby MaTT » Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:15 am

I disagree with this, just because I don't like the map. It's not as popular as you think it is and some people don't know exactly what to do on it. It's one of those maps which work better on a scrim match or ETPro server as it's small, simple and quick and somewhat boring as a result.

Also I believe from previous tests that Omnibot doesn't support the map, although that may have changed since the version I tested it on. However, this still reinforces the fact that it's more of an ETPro map as it reached the kind of popularity it did without omnibot support.
User avatar
MaTT
.
 
Posts: 3765
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm
Location: England, East Sussex
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: 1.4 Turbo
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|TitaN*|
Steam Name: Mattipoika
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby FuRious » Sun Sep 11, 2016 12:30 pm

MaTT wrote:It's not as popular as you think it is and some people don't know exactly what to do on it.


You said not popular ?
Well this map is ranked 29th on 160095 (see the screenshot below) in the maps the most played ever. So if players don't know what to do in this map what it will be in some other ones ..
If you take a look at the biggest servers and biggest clans they are all or almost running this map (where the biggest ratio of players play here). This map is very known by a big amount of players.
You probably confused with another map i don't know.


2016-09-11_13h06_03.png
2016-09-11_13h06_03.png (381.57 KiB) Viewed 651 times



MaTT wrote:It's one of those maps which work better on a scrim match or ETPro server as it's small, simple and quick and somewhat boring as a result.


This map is not smaller than railgun or radar summer or battery


MaTT wrote:Also I believe from previous tests that Omnibot doesn't support the map, although that may have changed since the version I tested it on.


Omnibot works perfectly with this map :P


MaTT wrote:I disagree with this, just because I don't like the map.


I'm fine with the fact that you don't like the map because it will never be possible to get everyone liking a specific map at the same time.
It's why every opinions are good to hear and also why it's just a suggestion to find once again the best way to get a popular server that everyone enjoy. :)
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8125
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Radar Summer

Postby Outblast » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:38 pm

I just ran a question on ND "Would you like to play Bremen on this server?" The result was 14-1 in favour of yes.
Image
User avatar
Outblast
.
 
Posts: 780
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:06 pm
Location: Poland
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Firing for effect!
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Outblast|
Clan Wars: 5

PreviousNext

Return to NoDownload - ET 3.00

  • Advertisement