You may or may not have noticed yet that there have been some changes to the maps on Nodownload, here I am to explain these changes.
You see, on some maps at some points it is biased to one team (for example Goldrush - when the truck gets past the first barrier, it is difficult for the Axis to stop it from then on) and on some other maps there are points where it's difficult for a team to get health and ammo from cabinets because the other team controls the only health and ammo cabinets (for example Oasis - the allies control the old city health and ammo cabinets while the Axis have nothing and rely on Medics and Field Ops. A lot has now changes in these maps to make them more balanced for both teams and to make them more exciting.
- On this map, the Axis now have health and ammo boxes near the anti-tank guns.
- On this map, there is now health and ammo boxes at the back of the forward bunker.
- This is the first map that has changed significantly, but everything changes when the truck goes past the first truck barrier. The Allies loose all of their current spawn-points and now spawn in the top floor of the building next to the bridge. The Axis also loose all of their spawn-points and now spawn in the tank depot yard outside where the Allies used to spawn. Between truck barrier #1 and the MG42 nest up the hill, the truck now moves slower as if it is struggling up the hill with the heavy weight of the gold bars.
- On this map, the Axis have an initial spawn-point at the side entrance when the match starts. However this spawn point disappears when the side entrance is dynamited. In the side entrance is also some new health and ammo cabinets. On this map there is also a new objective! As well as having to steal the radar parts and get them onto the truck, the Allies must also dynamite both the spinning radar stations (Freya Radars), damaging them to win the game.
- On this map, nothing much has changed. The Raingun firing controls can now be destroyed by a Covert Ops satchel charge as well as dynamite. Also, when the command post inside the bunker is constructed, the team that constructed it gains a new spawn point in the bunker (although you need to select it in the limbo menu to spawn at it!).
- On this map, a significant amount has been changed. First of all, when the tank passes the ammo hut near their first spawn, they gain a spawn-point there so they can get into the action quicker (although you need to select it in the limbo menu to spawn at it!). Secondly, when the Axis command post is constructed the axis gain a spawn-point in that hut (although you need to select it in the limbo menu to spawn at it!) until the tank destroys the tunnel doors - then the command post spawn-point is lost. Stairs have been added to the northern-most part of the tunnel bunker just outside and Health and ammo boxes can be found inside the tunnel bunker and at the eastern side of the fuel dump. A new spawn-point in the fuel dump garage is also available for the Axis to get into the action quicker. All you wall jumpers won't like the next bit! There is an anti-wall jump mechanism added at the fuel dump compound wall to stop you pesky wall jumpers!
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd4 ... ump_cc.png
ETernal Clan Leading-Team