I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Re: I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Postby GunDALF » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:06 pm

Ziltoid wrote:Evenness of teams has somewhat always been a problem, and not just on our servers but any ET server I've joined.

This is not an argument to do nothing. You maybe not joined the good server. When something good should be done, you must inspire from the best server(s). Join best servers and you'll see that things are easy to set... only WILL is needed.

For now, I play on other server; I wait to play on ETs when eveness of teams will not be an issue anymore. I have to wait a lot, right? ;) :down:
GunDALF
Suspended

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Clan Wars: 0

Postby FuRious » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:01 pm

GunDALF wrote:I wait to play on ETs when eveness of teams will not be an issue anymore. I have to wait a lot, right? ;) :down:

It's done since a quite while if you do care and you'll be free to play there until you change your behavior. :)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby GunDALF » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:22 pm

Mon comportement? Lol, mon cher, mon comportement est/etait lie de cette inegalite et de cet desequilibre des equipes. Si ce probleme est resolu, mon comportement ne dois pas t'inquieter. Mais j'ai doute que vous l'avez fixe. ;)

PS: Excuse mon francais, je ne le plus parle depuis tres longtemps, presque vingt deux annees.
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby DisColow » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:38 pm

Go check ;-)
DisColow
500 Post Milestone

Favourite Weapon: Push
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DisColow|M2S
Clan Wars: 3

Postby FuRious » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:47 pm

GunDALF wrote:Mon comportement? Lol, mon cher, mon comportement est/etait lie de cette inegalite et de cet desequilibre des equipes. Si ce probleme est resolu, mon comportement ne dois pas t'inquieter. Mais j'ai doute que vous l'avez fixe. ;)

PS: Excuse mon francais, je ne le plus parle depuis tres longtemps, presque vingt deux annees.

Let's see ;)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby Swift » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:21 pm

I didn't understand a word of that last French post and to be honest, i don't care.
You come here to report eveness of teams every time, we try to find a fix (and we recently did) but even if we fix it, your attitude towards us or anyone on the server is disgusting thus you have been a topic of discussion for a very long time. If you are playing at other "best" servers and happy there, you can stay there and play your game on your own without whining to us or insulting any member/visitor of us.

Coming to our forum and having this behaviour:
GunDALF wrote:no need to deliberate and take such "big" decisions (in fact, you are not even able to)

GunDALF wrote:This is not a whim, for God sake! it's about gameplay, guys! Can you understand? (I doubt it!)

GunDALF wrote:Wtf? Having two letters in front of nick (ET tag) give powers to zeros to accuse and revenge?

GunDALF wrote: I will forgive the number of your tiny server. It's better for you and for me even better. There are a lot of better servers, from which you should inspire.

GunDALF wrote:Otherwise ETclan server will ever remain a server for players like Kirka or Jar. Zeros...

is not welcome and will never be welcome.

FuRious wrote:Keep your words and you bad mood for another server if you don't like our. There is plenty of "Great" servers like you said, then it's your choice. Go away and good luck.

Ziltoid wrote:that frustration doesn't give you a reason to be rude to other members of the clan or server. Then coming to the forum and calling others "zeros" because you don't like them for such a small reason doesn't help either.

Like Furi, or rather you yourself, said, there are plenty of others servers you can play on. You're more than welcome to not play on our servers, but play on those.

If you want to play on our server, do it.

SHOW | Friendly Reminder
ETAdmin wrote:4. Abuse and Insults are not welcome. Be nice, polite and friendly at all times.
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Swift

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: M4A4
Steam Name: Swift
Clan Wars: 2

Postby Africa » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:03 pm

Ege wrote:I didn't understand a word of that last French post and to be honest, i don't care.
You come here to report eveness of teams every time, we try to find a fix (and we recently did) but even if we fix it, your attitude towards us or anyone on the server is disgusting thus you have been a topic of discussion for a very long time. If you are playing at other "best" servers and happy there, you can stay there and play your game on your own without whining to us or insulting any member/visitor of us.

Coming to our forum and having this behaviour:
GunDALF wrote:no need to deliberate and take such "big" decisions (in fact, you are not even able to)

GunDALF wrote:This is not a whim, for God sake! it's about gameplay, guys! Can you understand? (I doubt it!)

GunDALF wrote:Wtf? Having two letters in front of nick (ET tag) give powers to zeros to accuse and revenge?

GunDALF wrote: I will forgive the number of your tiny server. It's better for you and for me even better. There are a lot of better servers, from which you should inspire.

GunDALF wrote:Otherwise ETclan server will ever remain a server for players like Kirka or Jar. Zeros...

is not welcome and will never be welcome.

FuRious wrote:Keep your words and you bad mood for another server if you don't like our. There is plenty of "Great" servers like you said, then it's your choice. Go away and good luck.

Ziltoid wrote:that frustration doesn't give you a reason to be rude to other members of the clan or server. Then coming to the forum and calling others "zeros" because you don't like them for such a small reason doesn't help either.

Like Furi, or rather you yourself, said, there are plenty of others servers you can play on. You're more than welcome to not play on our servers, but play on those.

If you want to play on our server, do it.

SHOW | Friendly Reminder
ETAdmin wrote:4. Abuse and Insults are not welcome. Be nice, polite and friendly at all times.

:up:
Africa

Favourite Weapon: MP40
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Umelinydd|TJ
Clan Wars: 2

Postby GunDALF » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:59 pm

Tried yesterday to play a while and watched today a little bit. Lol, it's so empty: usualy, a single player (xman). :down: That man loves to kill bots. hahaha
Indeed, there is a kind of setting already made. Let's see if it's effective when there are many human players. As far as I played/watched maximum players was 4, 2 vs. 2 :D and it worked OK.

PS: anyway note(!) no one setting can replace the intervention of admins to restore the eveness when there is no more. But if just they join stronger/numerous team as in the past... the setting is useless.
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby Cplyakap » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:42 pm

He did that again and again. Warnings didn't work, I think he should be banned. Fair gaming atmosphere is more important than the game.
Cplyakap

Favourite Weapon: Thompson and in NoQuarter,Venom.
Wolfenstein ET Name: CpLYaKaP!

Postby GunDALF » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:23 am

Erdogan, I already banned myself, stay calm. ;) Did you sleep with your face on pillow?
GunDALF
Suspended

PreviousNext

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement