I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Re: I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:23 pm

if we are FAIR this It would not happen.. but WE not... so Not a man should be fucked up...Not his fault... Should be active And sort the lines... And not talk to back just we play fair.. interested.. if i play and write this "4vs8" after we are 6vs6.. Problem solved. its fair and Will remain silent....
Henrietta[HU]

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Henrietta[HU]
Clan Wars: 1

Postby Africa » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:42 pm

Well no matter what is the reason , he can't disrespect players like that and call them 'imbecile' and other stuff like that.
If he plays everyday and active player does that mean he can insult others if they don't keep teams 'fair'?.
About teams , I think every 300+ can manage teams , maybe we should try using binds like 'Keep teams fair' or smth like that , if no one switches we can warn them , if they still don't switch , we can randomly force-!putteam them.
Africa

Favourite Weapon: MP40
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Umelinydd|TJ
Clan Wars: 2

Postby Jar of Flies » Wed Jun 07, 2017 7:51 pm

I agree

Friendly reminder: Back up your Photobucket images...
Jar of Flies

Favourite Weapon: MP40/Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Jar of Flies
Steam Name: Ask me, I change it

Postby FuRious » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:04 pm

Umelinydd wrote:Imo he has done enough , I think he should be banned(maybe not perma ban but he definitely deserves a ban.)
He always disrespect others , complains ... and he already got warned, kicked several times and I think he got banned before.

Jar of Flies wrote:Maybe a week ban, served as soon as he comes online?

How does that sound?

That was we can tell him why he is being banned

+1

Henrietta[HU] wrote:okey Guys.. I do not want any problem ... BUT... where have you been so far ? nowhere.
You were barely up.. if you up then you not play .. I totally agree with Gundalf... because we cant play fair...BUT He play all day..all day play with Him. and not 5sec but also hours..HOURS.. And you banned him ? What will happen? we lost a good player...AGAIn. this is not a solution... Because when we play fair then gundalf not talk just play... and i belive You are a Server admin But Nevertheless Not only should we care things up now... and maybe we sould care about balancing... And we should nice With those people wo play all day, and They want to open our eyes a BIG problem....

It's not because he is a "good" players that he is free to insults people in a public place. It's against the rules and he has to agree with it when he is playing in our servers like every players.
Gundalf keeps playing Allies like Kirka do even when Allies are up numbered (but in this case of course, he is not crying).
If you like to get free insults by a kid, it's not my point of view and my role is to protect the server and the people in to have a peace server that everyone can enjoy.
I have dealed with thousand troublemakers yet and trust me it's because of these kind of players that good persons leave the server.

I would agree for a week ban. :)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:32 pm

"that good persons leave the server."
I leave.. so yeah.. You lost a good member AGAIN.
We dont have rules, You dont know what happens in the server. YOU DONT PLAY, just mosetimes.. and now You are in the server and Yut think Yua are JESUS.. but nooo.. i dont care, who are you.. just YOu are a BIG people of the clan,maybe you shoulder active in game concer Jar too..
I ALL DAY PLAY... ALL DAY.. and you ban gundalf... you dont understand.. You dont play but He yes. He activ.. other people play with him baceuse hes online BUt YOU NOOOOO..We can lick each other's ass.. It will not be better anyway.. I'm member 1 years ago.. and Since then everything has become more and more shit... i try speak the ONLINE player, and create the healty relationship.. But Where are you ? Now..Pear and JAr be a sercev admind interest you are playing.. And before? sometimes-sometimes.. and its not playing then YOU ARE IN SPECTATORS..So far nothing was wrong.. And now YOU are KING and you think you do everything.. and YOu kill the CLAn.. You have et name , and you play CS and other.. YOu do there and not here..
And ask i, What are you do to be better?
i try invite new people, i keep the touch with then.. i try and try.. but why? for nothing..

And you thinking.. I leave then Norberts leave.. and if we leave Fast|umadbrah leave too.. because He yoined of ME.. and I bravely declare it You lost 3 very activ member For your crap... People are thrown out then who very very activ in ND... ANd you banned Gundalf... Your server is died...
Henrietta[HU]

Postby FuRious » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:30 pm

Henrietta[HU] wrote:We dont have rules

If you read well we do have yes and as moderator you will make rules respected :

4. Abuse and Insults are not welcome. Be nice, polite and friendly at all times.
Image Abusive comments, names and behavior (aside from general member banter) as well as any swears or insults directed at anyone is not welcome and will bring consequences. Swearing is allowed but as long as it isn't directed at insulting other players or people and isn't racist or offensive in any way. Please always be nice, polite and friendly on servers and in forum, no matter what! It promotes a good atmosphere in our servers and forum so everyone can enjoy our clan.

I advise you to take a look here

Henrietta[HU] wrote:YOU DONT PLAY, just mosetimes..

Yes, I'm not that active as I've been in the past, just because my current life don't allow me to play more and still I play this game since 2003 when you were baby. It's kinda legit to get a break. :)

Henrietta[HU] wrote:i dont care, who are you..

You don't know me, you don't know my past here, so please don't talk about what you don't know.
To be clear, you don't know what I've done for the clan.
Yes I'm the one of them that managed this clan since many years. ;)

Henrietta[HU] wrote:I'm member 1 years ago..

Indeed you are member since about ONLY 1 year so please, be respectfull with what people did before you joined.

Henrietta[HU] wrote:You dont play but He yes. He activ..

It's not a reason to give free insults in a public place when rules are displayed.

Henrietta[HU] wrote:and Since then everything has become more and more shit...

Kinda normal for a 14 years old game.

Henrietta[HU] wrote:i try speak the ONLINE player, and create the healty relationship..
i try invite new people, i keep the touch with then.. i try and try..

That's a good point.

Henrietta[HU] wrote:You have et name , and you play CS and other..

Wut o.O ?

Henrietta[HU] wrote:but why? for nothing..

It seems so..

Henrietta[HU] wrote: you banned Gundalf...

Rules are rules and I just suggested a week.

Henrietta[HU] wrote:Your server is died...

Then your, like it's since 2012 no ? ;)

FuRious

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 9:53 pm

I know we have rules again and again when i promoted.. You yeah i know we have rules..
And this the " i dont care how are you" i write not for you.. And yeah maybe its a 14years old game.. But i think so many people play day to day but another server they are so manny.and i hope we will be a big family.. And i know everyone has personal things in real life.. Just i dont understand Why banned him so man who dont play nowadays... And yeah he insult maybe therefore because the people dont play fair..
Henrietta[HU]

Postby FuRious » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:02 pm

Henrietta[HU] wrote:I know we have rules again and again when i promoted.. You yeah i know we have rules..
And this the " i dont care how are you" i write not for you.. And yeah maybe its a 14years old game.. But i think so many people play day to day but another server they are so manny.and i hope we will be a big family.. And i know everyone has personal things in real life.. Just i dont understand Why banned him so man who dont play nowadays... And yeah he insult maybe therefore because the people dont play fair..

What I try to make you understand is that this kind of behavior is poisoning the server. What a guest will think if after to have got a free insult moderators don't do their job ?
He will leave and never come back.
So yeah you keep Gundalf but you lose many regular players of ND. That's the deal..
A game is to have fun, it's not to be insulted like this.

And like I said, it's just a week ban, time he calms down his behavior and why not understand his mistakes.

FuRious

Postby DisColow » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 pm

Did we give him a warning / try to reason with him before banning him?
DisColow
500 Post Milestone

Favourite Weapon: Push
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DisColow|M2S
Clan Wars: 3

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:11 pm

i know this is not allowed.. i know.if i see i do the best things what i can. and after we are fair the problem is gone.
But we have a lot of people in the server who dont know the rules.. and i talk with they.. and i try talk with the problem. maybe We should talk to him (and not warm or kicked).. We will do this as well we try do better the server..I do not know his past, i just talk the present...and then i see...
Henrietta[HU]

PreviousNext

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement