I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Re: I think it's time to address the GunDALF issue

Postby Jar of Flies » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:17 pm

It's not that we don't like GunDALF, or that we have a problem with him personally, he's being treated like any other troublemaker. It's only a week ban, and to be honest what if he comes back with a better attitude? We have a better member then.

We have spoken with him plenty of times about his behaviour to be honest, and yet he never changes. I know you like him or whatever, that isn't my problem, my problem is him shoving players, insulting, disrespectful, even after requests to stop.

Again, it's only a week ban, and I hope he comes back as much as you do, because he's a good player, just with a bad attitude.

Friendly reminder: Back up your Photobucket images...
Jar of Flies

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: MP40/Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Jar of Flies
Steam Name: Ask me, I change it
Clan Wars: 1

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:22 pm

I dont like Him just i understand his problem because i try talk with him.. And i dont consider it fair if we banned..and before we dont talk with him..
Henrietta[HU]

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Henrietta[HU]

Postby FuRious » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:26 pm

DisColow wrote:Did we give him a warning / try to reason with him before banning him?

He was already banned in the past, then he calmed down but it seems not anymore ..

Henrietta[HU] wrote:i know this is not allowed.. i know.if i see i do the best things what i can. and after we are fair the problem is gone.
But we have a lot of people in the server who dont know the rules.. and i talk with they.. and i try talk with the problem. maybe We should talk to him (and not warm or kicked).. We will do this as well we try do better the server..I do not know his past, i just talk the present...and then i see...

I know your feeling. I've tried to defend many people in the clan, sometimes with success sometimes it failed. :P
Talk with him, try to make him understand (which will be hard), mute him or kick him if needed and tell him that it would be the last warn before a sanction. It's your role as moderator. Trying to keep the fun for everyone dealing with every behavior is the hard part of an admin.

I hope he will understand.

Thank you. :rose:

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Henrietta[HU] » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Yeah, i understand.. And then i will try talk with him..

(Nice Wednesday night :D )
Henrietta[HU]

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Henrietta[HU]

Postby Jar of Flies » Wed Jun 07, 2017 10:46 pm

Thanks Heni, I think you'd be a good person to go to talk to him.

Hopefully we can fix this so that a ban is not necessary :)

Jar of Flies

Postby GunDALF » Sun Jun 11, 2017 1:32 pm

Girls & boys,
don't bother, no need to deliberate and take such "big" decisions (in fact, you are not even able to). I will (auto)ban myself. But notice that my leave will not be the solution to your tiny and nerveless server (speaking in context of online ET game). You always talk about rules, but you ALL of ET clan ignore the FIRST rule needed on a game server: fair play, meaning eveness of teams. You should assure every moment this request by watching permanently the eveness of teams and by switching from a team to another when the balance is broken. This is not a whim, for God sake! it's about gameplay, guys! Can you understand? (I doubt it!) Instead, individuals like this zero who opened this thread, stacked the stronger team. It was a situation of 2 (allies) vs 5 (axis) when I myself switched from axis to allies (I make always the job which should be done by ETs, when I see teams uneven) and made 3 vs 4, somehow more acceptable. In this moment, the zero switched to stronger team (from allies to axis), and made again 2 vs 5, a shamefull, miserable, abject attitude. And now zero try to civilizate me? Wtf? Having two letters in front of nick (ET tag) give powers to zeros to accuse and revenge? Like I already said, I will forgive the number of your tiny server. It's better for you and for me even better. There are a lot of better servers, from which you should inspire. The only reason I played on your server was the better ping I have. But players are awfull, especially from the fair-play point of view...
So, as a coclusion, visit FA servers for example and watch how they managed to solve the eveness issue, by programming the server to not accept (human) players in the stronger team. Watch, learn and apply. Otherwise ETclan server will ever remain a server for players like Kirka or Jar. Zeros...
Farewell!

PS: notice that all my so called bad language was the cry of helplessness of a player who know what is fair-play and good gameplay.
PPS: it's a shame that this experience leaves me a bitter taste...
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby GunDALF » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:19 pm

GunDALF wrote:I will forgive the number of your tiny server.

Lol, forget I meant...
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby FuRious » Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:29 pm

Dude, it's not about that, you are off topic. No matter the popularity of our "tiny" server that run well since 2012. It's just about the fact that you keep insulting people for free and this is not acceptable, sorry.
Understand that crying all time then insulting people will not help to a player to come in your team. Yes in YOUR team because when your team got more players you never tell something. Indeed that help you a lot to frag as medic when you never give a single care at a single fucking objective which the game is based for.
Well, anyway I won't go in a long speech because it's fucking useless.
Keep your words and you bad mood for another server if you don't like our. There is plenty of "Great" servers like you said, then it's your choice. Go away and good luck. :)

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby Ziltoid » Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:38 pm

Evenness of teams has somewhat always been a problem, and not just on our servers but any ET server I've joined. People tend to either join Allies more because they prefer attacking the objective, or they join the team that's winning because they don't like losing. It's something that's personally annoyed me in the past as I like things to be as fair as possible, but that frustration doesn't give you a reason to be rude to other members of the clan or server. Then coming to the forum and calling others "zeros" because you don't like them for such a small reason doesn't help either.

Like Furi, or rather you yourself, said, there are plenty of others servers you can play on. You're more than welcome to not play on our servers, but play on those.

~~GOD OF MASTURBATION~~

#MattEgeFennyWorstLT

I used to have nice signatures, then Photobucket went full retard.
Ziltoid

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Ziltoid
Steam Name: SaltboxMetal

Postby Jar of Flies » Sun Jul 02, 2017 4:43 pm

Ziltoid wrote:Evenness of teams has somewhat always been a problem, and not just on our servers but any ET server I've joined. People tend to either join Allies more because they prefer attacking the objective, or they join the team that's winning because they don't like losing. It's something that's personally annoyed me in the past as I like things to be as fair as possible, but that frustration doesn't give you a reason to be rude to other members of the clan or server. Then coming to the forum and calling others "zeros" because you don't like them for such a small reason doesn't help either.

Like Furi, or rather you yourself, said, there are plenty of others servers you can play on. You're more than welcome to not play on our servers, but play on those.

Exactly. Couldn't have said it better myself :)

Jar of Flies

PreviousNext

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement