Straw.

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Straw.

Postby Faucon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 5:12 pm

Hello,

I just wanted to inform your members, because in the past we asked me to not tell anything and forget it, because it seem that rules work only for members, but not to leaders.

(I have others screenshot in my account, some conversations, and PM from Straw)
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=458604331.png
http://www.hostingpics.net/viewer.php?id=759089932.png

Can you explain to your members how and why you was double clanning with aC Clan, where you wanted a partnership with them. And how you fool Fenrir for he trust you in this story.. and now you both think you can give me lesson and decide to ban me with false reason?

I want to tell you few thing about the topic you made about me.. First, i was disrespectfull against hypocriticals, because I had conversation with some others, and they can confirm I didn't insulted them, and they didn't become my enemies. You and Fenrir banned me, because you was mad I told you that i'm not like you, I'm true person, I have my own opinions, and I don't suck peoples by interest.

After thinking about what I did, the only bad thing I did, was when I asked Jar to stop talking to Abyssian, and censured him.. I don't think i deserve a ban for that. But what is funny here, is when I see him become Moderator and now VIP, when Straw told me in private Discord that he don't trust him, he is a levelhunter, and how Jar become active when he understand how the level system work here. But now, I just understand how here peoples work.. talking in back of peoples, liying, being hypocritical, and trust me, I'm better in my head since i'm not in this Clan.

I still respect a lot of Members here, peoples that never changed, and I also wish you the best in your life. Hyper, Veteran, Janex, Mashood, Jok3r, Outblast.
Faucon
 

Re: Straw.

Postby MaTT » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:25 pm

Hello Prince,

I would say it's nice to hear from you but it looks like you still wish to bring up old issues, something I and everyone else in this clan would just like to move on from. After all, the clan is here for people to have fun.

Straw having a total playtime of around about 6 hours 30 minutes with this tag more than 341 days ago on only 2 servers makes me think he is only wearing this tag as a joke to fellow trickjumpers playing with him at the time. Seeing as the people who wear the aC >> tag mainly play on the TWC ETJump server, this makes sense. I'll wait for his reply though as he may have more to say.

Now about your ban. It was not a light decision, but it was to prevent you further trolling the clan with spam/off-topic posts in Ziltoid's re-joining topic as well as messages in the clan chat such as:
Code: Select all
(2016.11.27 - 18:54:30) PrInCe: Why you delete my message? I can't love dogs?
(2016.11.27 - 18:54:48) Straw: Arrete de faire de la merde sérieux :/
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:01) PrInCe: Je fais quoi de mal stp
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:28) Straw: Me prends pas pour un con :/ Si t'aimes tant que ça les clebs poste ça dans spam j'sais pas
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:41) PrInCe: Bah non je le poste dans le sujet concerné
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:49) Straw: Tu deviens la personne que tu detestais plus que tout : le troll

Google Translate of above (possibly not 100% perfect translation):
Code: Select all
(2016.11.27 - 18:54:48) Straw: Stop making serious shit :/
(2016.11.27 - 6:55:01 p.m.) Prince: What am I doing wrong stp
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:28) Straw: Do not take me for a fool :/ If you like it so much clebs post it in spam I do not know
(2016.11.27 - 6:55:41 p.m.) Prince: Well, no I post in the subject concerned
(2016.11.27 - 18:55:49) Straw: You become the person you detest more than anything: the troll

...and this:
Code: Select all
(2016.11.27 - 18:14:23) PrInCe: (whispers to Veteran) this clan suck so much now
(2016.11.27 - 18:14:23) PrInCe: (whispers) this clan suck so much now
(2016.11.27 - 18:14:27) PrInCe: (whispers to Veteran) fuck all of them
(2016.11.27 - 18:14:27) PrInCe: (whispers) fuck all of them

It is made more clear that you were trolling when you messaged Veteran the following:
Code: Select all
(2016.11.27 - 19:17:57) PrInCe: (whispers to Veteran) I never had fun more then today :D
(2016.11.27 - 19:17:57) PrInCe: (whispers) I never had fun more then today :D
(2016.11.27 - 19:18:08) PrInCe: (whispers to Veteran) And i will have more soon :D
(2016.11.27 - 19:18:08) PrInCe: (whispers) And i will have more soon :D


What really saddens me is that in the chat you messaged Straw: "mdrr vous avez changer le rcon plus vite que votre ombre, a croire je vais faire de la merde" (Google Translate: "Lol you have to change the rcon faster than your shadow, to believe I will do shit"). This tells me that you did in fact try to use the RCON after we changed the passwords. Now I couldn't have known if this was to be malicious or not, until you worked out we didn't change the password to the Youtube channel. You then proceeded to delete the channel with no reason to do so other than malicious intent (We know this was you because of Google's account access history logs). This makes me wonder what more damage you could have done to the clan if we had not changed the passwords to all the important areas of the clan.

This was the reason you were banned, the decision was not taken lightly but we stand behind the reason to do so. It's a shame that a discussion in the admin chat between you, Ege and me about the mistake you admit to making about censoring Jar of Flies in the issue about Abyssian quickly turned into a discussion about how I have never appreciated what you have done in the clan and only want you out of it, and that Ege has no right to talk to you as he was not online when there was a problem taking place (or something along those lines. If anyone wishes me to post the conversation here, with Ege's consent I will).

But for now I think all of us want to leave the issues behind us and concentrate on having fun in this clan as well as making it fun and preventing future issues - which is possibly why no one has posted here yet. As I said, the clan is here for people to have fun after all.

With regards,
MaTT
User avatar
MaTT
.
 
Posts: 3775
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:07 pm
Location: England, East Sussex
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Giulietta
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|TitaN*|
Steam Name: Mattipoika
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Straw.

Postby Fenrir » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:33 pm

First of all, I did not ban you.
Second, like I told I didn't have a bad intention when I started our last conversation, the moment I went on rage was when I asked you for the truth and noticed that you lied to me about the youtube clan after I asked you as a friend to tell me the truth, I also told Straw to go fck himself when I found out that he lied to me after this aC shit that happened. But there is a slight difference, straw admitted his mistake and was sorry for lying to me, I have NEVER seen you admitting ANY mistake, it's always the 'asslickers' or 'levelhunters' fault. Well, at least you admit the wrong acting now, I also overreacted when our conversation was to end and I have no problem with saying that but I didn't change my opinion at all, deleting our youtube channel changed my view on you completly. I was done with this story but I can't let this unresponded.

Especially what you told about Jar before, he is one of the most motivated guys in here and I donated FOR him because I OWED him that money because he bought me a game in steam, it was my decision to donate this for him so no clue about any bad intention or something. He also was motivated before he found out about anything but you obviously cant know that because it's not you who is speaking to him like 4 hours/day but I do that and I can say that he is one of the most honest guys in here. It's completly fucked up to call the clan supporters/donators levelhunters because they keep this place alive.

"I don't think i deserve a ban for that." You know exactly for what you have been banned for and this wasn't the reason.

The people in here (including me) respect you for what you did good for the clan, remember this, with everything you did after your leave (deleting the youtube channel for which our members worked their ASSES off) you changed the general view on your person all by YOURSELF.


By the way, you said your head is better since you are not in here and I didn't see any motivation to come back so WHY on EARTH would you do this post and digging up an issue that was solved a long time ago?? I can tell you why, because you are who you are and now you want to crash this place because you feel missunderstood.


There past a few days since your ban and even now I only see hate and revengefulness in your post, again, I overreacted in our last conversations but I wont change my mind, I am done with this whole thing and personally I am done with you (not speaking for the entire clan).

Cheers.
Image

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Image
User avatar
Fenrir
.
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Straw.

Postby Faucon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 6:51 pm

@Matt

Straw having a total playtime of around about 6 hours 30 minutes with this tag more than 341 days ago on only 2 servers makes me think he is only wearing this tag as a joke to fellow trickjumpers playing with him at the time. Seeing as the people who wear the aC >> tag mainly play on the TWC ETJump server, this makes sense. I'll wait for his reply though as he may have more to say.


Maybe you can unban my general account for i send the PM he send me? Don't defend him when you don't know anything about this story.. it's same when you come like a little flower to talk about what happens in server, while you visit the server rarely. The conversation was in TWC|ETJump, but he passed a tryout on AC server for being a Member of their Clan, and I have proof of it.

Now about your ban. It was not a light decision, but it was to prevent you further trolling the clan with spam/off-topic posts in Ziltoid's re-joining topic as well as messages in the clan chat such as:


I assume i was trolling a bit, but why they didn't were banned for trolling us since 2-3 years? Seem that rules are respected only on your feeling. And how about accepting peoples like that back? Sharky admited to Straw that he rejoined only because i leave, and seem that this is same for Ziltoid and Unit.. But you can feel good now, you have your friends back in your Clan.

What really saddens me is that in the chat you messaged Straw: "mdrr vous avez changer le rcon plus vite que votre ombre, a croire je vais faire de la merde" (Google Translate: "Lol you have to change the rcon faster than your shadow, to believe I will do shit").


nah, right translation is: "You have changed the rcon faster than your shadow, to believe i will do shit. Not "you have to change". But i remember i had rcon the whole day, untill i start to troll a bit on forum, did i do anything wrong with it? I don't think, and I don't wanted to do anything wrong with it.

Why i would do shit to the Clan, if i still respect some members? nah. I deleted Youtube channel, because i was mad to Ege, because i learned him many thing, helped him when asking me for his CSGO, and only what i had, was offensive reaction on Jar issue, and accused me about his leaving. But i did know you would have it back because of the email, and If i really wanted to do shit, i would have deleted videos one by one.
Faucon
 

Re: Straw.

Postby Faucon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:02 pm

Fenrir wrote:By the way, you said your head is better since you are not in here and I didn't see any motivation to come back so WHY on EARTH would you do this post and digging up an issue that was solved a long time ago??


To show to peoples the true. And because I have no lesson to receive from peoples that don't know where put their ass. And, how this issue can be solved if no one know about it?

And yes, you did not ban me, because you have not the permission, but you take the decision with Straw to ban me, or Straw lie in Prince's leaving topic?
Faucon
 

Re: Straw.

Postby Fenrir » Sat Dec 03, 2016 7:18 pm

Faucon wrote:And yes, you did not ban me, because you have not the permission, but you take the decision with Straw to ban me, or Straw lie in Prince's leaving topic?


Ofcourse I have the permission, I am ACP user.
Like I said, was not there to ban you or troll you I just wanted to hear the truth and you lied in my face. meh.
Image

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Image
User avatar
Fenrir
.
 
Posts: 1167
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:38 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Re: Straw.

Postby Straw » Sat Dec 03, 2016 8:50 pm

To make it clear, yes I was a member of aC until it became a problem.

Back then I was still so much into trickjump, I wanted to help ETernal Clan and the TJ community. Being one of their member was a condition for the partnership.

I can provide all the PMs we exchanged of course but when was it again ? Same for the issue with Alex and others, you're bringing up old shit. It makes no sense. But I bet you're angry and you want us to be taken down.

Now you tell us that you're a true person, why did you lie to us about the YT Channel deletion ? Google keeps a track of all the account activity with detailed actions + where they were done. When we learned that, you were trolling way too much. I tried to calm you down but you ended up hating me like I'm your worst enemy, same for Fenrir.

Also if you say you're feeling better out of the Clan, then why the hell are you doing here ?

Stop all this bullshit ffs
User avatar
Straw
.
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: France, Laval
Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Re: Straw.

Postby FuRious » Sat Dec 03, 2016 9:18 pm

Faucon wrote: I just understand how here peoples work.. talking in back of peoples, liying


Sorry ? Did you never lied to me ?
Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
FuRious
.
 
Posts: 8231
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:22 pm
Location: France, Lyon
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Re: Straw.

Postby Faucon » Sat Dec 03, 2016 10:55 pm

Straw wrote:Now you tell us that you're a true person, why did you lie to us about the YT Channel deletion ?


Simply because i had enough of everything that happened here, and with some peoples that don't deserve to be here. And you know that every problems become when Matt was back in the Clan, with his group of friends in his luggage. So yea, I bring up old shit, because old shit are still actuality.

FuRious wrote:Sorry ? Did you never lied to me ?


Yea, because you don't wanted to tell me who banned my forum account. If you don't trust me to tell me who banned me, why i would told you the true here? I always told you the true in 5 years, but when i feel betrayed, don't ask me to be the same person.

But Straw and FuRious, don't ask me to apologies, because after 5 years of adventure, and "friendship", I think you acted like shit on me. Banned me in forum, server(?), Discord, I don't think that was deserved.
Faucon
 

Re: Straw.

Postby Straw » Sat Dec 03, 2016 11:08 pm

You started to be unpredictable and after the YT Channel deletion + all the trolls, we did what felt best for the Clan. You tried to use RCON so if you deleted the YT Channel what would have you done to the servers ?

You'd have acted the same way if someone did that.
User avatar
Straw
.
 
Posts: 8437
Joined: Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:35 pm
Location: France, Laval
Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Next

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

  • Advertisement