Give me a second chance guys.

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Give Lurker Another Chance?

Poll ended at Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:08 am

Accept another chance
50%
Decline another chance
30%
No Opinion
15%
Other (Please post)
5%

Total votes : 20

Re: Give me a second chance guys.

Postby ProLama » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:17 pm

In my opinion he doesn't deserve that 'third chance', because he ruined his second chance after few days... That kind of people never change...
But I see a lot of people want to give him it anyway, so it's fine for me.
ProLama

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|ProLama'
Clan Wars: 5

Postby MaTT » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:12 am

Since this topic seems divided, I have opened up a poll to gather the opinions of as many members as possible, as well as those who may have changed their opinions since posting.
In my opinion though, we've given multiple chances to people in the past, sometimes it's not worked out but sometimes it has also worked out and some people with second or even third chances have made their way into the Leading-Team in the past. In my opinion, Lurker has had a while to think about what he has done, and how he can change himself to make sure that past issues won't happen again. To make sure of this, I agree with what Furious says about promotions, and we will continue to follow our chance rule:

FuRious wrote:A single mistake on your part, you will obviously permanently banned
MaTT

Favourite Weapon: 1.75 Turbo
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|TitaN*|
Steam Name: Mattipoika
Clan Wars: 0

Postby DarKMyst » Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:58 am

just my opinion,

I also believe in another chance. Maybe the rules about it should be slighty adjusted? But of course there are limits. But where do you put the line? Some people only need one warning and improve their attitude. Some people get several warnings and don`t improve! I am sure the leaders can make the right decissions and don`t forget....they are human too!
I think it also depends on what kind of reasons are there to issue a warning. Following your heart can lead to dissapointings, so make one rule and make it valid for ALL ( doesn`t matter how the clanrules were broken, we ALL should know the rules and if you break them there are actions to take ) Like I said before........if you are in a bad mood or in another kind of negative situation, DON`T PLAY.....COOL DOWN and come back if you are back to your normal self again. :ang:
DarKMyst

Favourite Weapon: grenade launcher
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarKMyst

Postby FuRious » Sat Jul 23, 2016 10:11 am

DarKMyst wrote:if you are in a bad mood or in another kind of negative situation, DON`T PLAY.....COOL DOWN and come back if you are back to your normal self again. :ang:

:up:

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby WeaveR » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:19 am

You'd think people would learn about second chances from Street, but I guess some people never learn.

"big dicks in yo ass is bad for your health"

WeaveR

Favourite Weapon: AK-47
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|WeaveR|fuck
Steam Name: WeaveR

Postby FuRious » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:50 am

WeaveR wrote:You'd think people would learn about second chances from Street, but I guess some people never learn.

They will.
Yes, some will do not learn during their youth but with time and age if they start a family (for example), they will be more mature and then not need to learn them the life aymore :)
Also, some people are stupid for the life. We are all different and luckily, because it would be so boring xd.

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1

Postby Straw » Sun Jul 24, 2016 8:50 am

Some people never learn indeed, but some others do learn. That's why we give chances. :)

Let's imagine the worst case if Lurker becomes a Member back : he messes up again (he can't harm much with a Member level if you ask me) and he is banned again. He gets nothing with bad behavior and he knows it.

Now imagine the best : he learned a life lesson and he'll be a great member. You notice what's important in your common life when you lose it, unfortunately. My life motto is to enjoy each moment of your day and each little thing surrounding you no matter what. Lurker lost his place with us and he is (at least that's what I think) regretting what he did. He knows it's his last chance and he knows that he will miss ETernal Clan again if he is banned.

It's up to our Members to decide wether he should be a Member or not after all. Just keep in mind that since the beginning of ETernal Clan, everybody was given a second (or more) chance(s). Starting to unable people to be part of us, no matter what they did in the past and no matter who they are, would be against the foundings of ETernal Clan and thus a huge change.

Cheers :bye:
Straw

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Postby DarKMyst » Sun Jul 24, 2016 9:24 am

And that is why you greenhorns should listen to the old Darkmyst. He ( DarKMyst ) is kicked around by life, but stood up and ran his head against the wall again. And again, but sometimes he learned his lessons, but still learning and getting his scull cracked by new lessons. As long you learn from your mistakes there will be progress. If you don`t learn, you hurt yourself AND others that love and support you. The goal of this clan is fun i might say!? I have fun for sure, but doing a job because I want to support in a way I can. ( financial is not possible for me ) That is why I am around on beginners so much, to try to atract people and possible new members. ( but also because the members in eternal clan don`t respect old age and kill me all the time on No downloads. :dev: :clown: )But putting that aside, I did understand that the clan is very easy going with a lot of actions that should your ass kicked in other clans, but keep in mind ( if i may say that ) there are limits, untill here and no further!! :pissed: !!

So that egg is out of my behind.........Hve fun and behave! :shake: :hfive:
DarKMyst

Favourite Weapon: grenade launcher
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarKMyst

Postby Ege » Sun Jul 24, 2016 3:24 pm

Well, nothing left for me to say.
We always gave chances to people, sometimes even more then needed.

All that i can say is, don't mess this up.
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Clan Wars ~ Announcements ~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Ege

Favourite Weapon: Sniper Rifle
Steam Name: ✪ Ege
Clan Wars: 2

Postby Straw » Mon Jul 25, 2016 4:39 pm

Considering the comments (more positive than negative) and the vote (10 "Yes", 6 "No", 3 "No opinion") on your rejoining request, we are allowing you back as a Member.

You should remember what you did (you'll find below the reason of the ban) and make it not happen anymore.

Here's a reminder of ETernal Clan's Rules. Follow them carefully and everything will be fine.

FuRious wrote:A single mistake on your part, you will obviously be permanently banned.

SHOW | Ban reason
Insults, racism, creating bad atmosphere, disrespecting, close-minded.

Since you have 2 accounts here, Lurker (banned) and LurkerV2, I will unban and set Member your old Lurker account. If you have problems recovering your old password, let me know.

Welcome back ! :bye:

Issue solved, topic locked.
Straw

Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Previous

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement