Abuse Discolow

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

Re: Abuse Discolow

Postby PrInCe » Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:59 pm

I want to know what he have to say about that private message and his behavior, before ban him for some days again.

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM, we will try to find a solution.
PrInCe
Suspended

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PrInCe|
Steam Name: PrInCe
Clan Wars: 4

Postby Ege » Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:07 pm

BenZin wrote:Well I may sound rude but..
If everyone is complaining about MJBOY, why did noboddy of the admins talked about it with him?

We did multiple times, he got warned, kicked dozens of times.

BenZin wrote:Gave him a last warning? Kicked him?

Yes.

BenZin wrote:If he is this annoying as u people say then is he just ruïning the fun in our servers and giving our clan a bad name.

He is ruining the game and the fun, that's why we take actions.

BenZin wrote:Im not active ingame last time because im very bussy so I dont really know how he acts ingame
Its just weird that u guys react in a "bad" way to him instead of making a serious decision..

Well, if you could see his act, you would be on the same page as we are. We react "bad" because we have confronted him before, time after time. But believe me, we do take serious decisions, it's not like "Oh this guy is annoying let's ban him." he has done this multiple times, annoyed people and bothered our admins and members.

BenZin wrote:Or u speak with him & fix it. Or u kick him, but hating him on forums and ingame wont help us
Its just useless..

He had enough warnings, kicks before. He was unbanned and this behavior is not accepted.

(Wrote this to give you a heads up on the situation BenZin to make you understand what is going on)
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Clan Wars ~ Announcements ~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Ege

Home-Game: Counter Strike - Global Offensive
Favourite Weapon: Nova
Steam Name: ✪ Ege
Clan Wars: 2

Postby DarKMyst » Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:55 pm

I am still a newby at Eternal.............but do you guys think that ANY member with this kind of behaviour should be kicked out? I mean, every new member and members already going a while with the clan......they know, or should know the rules.! If someone is showing this kind of behaviour, you could ask yourself ...WHY? One warning........then KICK.! :dev: :dev:
I dont want to say........once a thief, always a thief.........or once a bad behaving player, always a bad player.........if you are bored, pissed off or whatever bad mood, dont play.........cool down and be back when you feel
like a member of a CLAN.!! Just my opinion, do whatever you want with it, because i am not playing to often on ND, trying to keep BG running and watching the visitors. ;)
DarKMyst

Favourite Weapon: grenade launcher
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarKMyst
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Straw » Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:41 pm

In the history of the Clan we always gave people chances. I'd like to give him a last chance. To begin with he will have to explain himself on his PM. Then he will have no more possible problem if he wants to remain here. That's my opinion wether he should stay or not.

Cheers :)
Straw

Favourite Weapon: Spoon
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Straw|
Steam Name: Mansikka
Clan Wars: 1

Postby Wīñd » Wed Jun 15, 2016 10:16 pm

DarKMyst wrote:I am still a newby at Eternal.............but do you guys think that ANY member with this kind of behaviour should be kicked out? I mean, every new member and members already going a while with the clan......they know, or should know the rules.! If someone is showing this kind of behaviour, you could ask yourself ...WHY? One warning........then KICK.! :dev: :dev:
I dont want to say........once a thief, always a thief.........or once a bad behaving player, always a bad player.........if you are bored, pissed off or whatever bad mood, dont play.........cool down and be back when you feel
like a member of a CLAN.!! Just my opinion, do whatever you want with it, because i am not playing to often on ND, trying to keep BG running and watching the visitors. ;)

are we talking about discolow or deeznut here ?
i am a little bit confused with that "member"

Recruiting is the best way to help a clan :rose:

Wīñd
Suspended

Favourite Weapon: my best weapon is recruiting .
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Wind|*
Steam Name: Ulquiorra
Clan Wars: 3

Postby MJboy » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:00 pm

Discolow calling me a crybaby after i made this topic.
But its ok you can perm ban me.

BTW what if im really his father and banging his mim right now?
MJboy
Suspended

Postby PrInCe » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:27 pm

In fact we give chance to many peoples, but can't let any chance to these idiots. You can't come and still insult our Members.
Banned on forum, and you can ban him permanent on server.

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM, we will try to find a solution.
PrInCe
Suspended

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PrInCe|
Steam Name: PrInCe
Clan Wars: 4

Postby DisColow » Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:30 pm

It's a shame you had to behave like this.
DisColow

Favourite Weapon: Push
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DisColow|M2S
Clan Wars: 3

Postby DarKMyst » Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:12 am

I was pointing at any member with behaviour like described in posts before........if it happen one time, could be a bad day from somebody, I personally try to avoid situations that i am in a bad or stressfull mood and play on the server.
If it repeats a second time, warning, it doesn`t fit players in this clan and is bad advertisement for the clan. Third time no warning, directly KICK out.! Admins never should discuss with players behaving like that.....take distance, give warning, record and eventually kick for that moment. Next time.....warning.........kick. Next time......bye,bye, close the door behind your A.. on your way out.! So, listen to your Daddy bad behaving players!! You wouldn`t stand a chance with me! To long and to much experiences with clans and ET. :pissed: :dev:

THE OLD FART HAS SPOKEN.........UGH.
DarKMyst

Favourite Weapon: grenade launcher
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarKMyst
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Ege » Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 am

It's a shame that people behave like this.

Locked.
Any problems? Always here to help you, PM me anytime!
Clan Wars ~ Announcements ~ Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
Ege

Favourite Weapon: Nova
Steam Name: ✪ Ege
Clan Wars: 2

Previous

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement