An issue with GunDALF

Any issues with our game servers, forum or admins? Banned in our server or forum? Post here.

An issue with GunDALF

Postby Kirka.MestaritAreenalla » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:28 pm

Well, maybe you already know, but just another match with this player.. every time, no respect towards others.

http://imgur.com/IJ5T3R3
Kirka.MestaritAreenalla

Re: An issue with GunDALF

Postby PrInCe » Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:50 pm

I banned him for 3 days, we warned him many times, and he still continue to insult others players.. Hope he will understand now.

Thank's for the report.

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM, we will try to find a solution.
PrInCe
Suspended

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PrInCe|
Steam Name: PrInCe
Clan Wars: 4

Postby GunDALF » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:07 pm

No problem with my ban. I will ban mysaelf for more than 3 days.
Anyway I wanted to find another server. Here its a real jungle: no rules about even teams. No fair play at all. ET members stack teams (almost allways axis, where is much easier to play), just them who, as hosts, would assure a balance on the server. Not annoying when a noob stacks, but there are good player ho do it, from them I would expect more fair play. But sadly, the concept is to difficult to be understand...
So, no loss for me. Bye!

Speaking about this abject guy who denounced me: he is just another one who stack allways Allies. Nothing about his IQ, it's between 0 and 1.

PS: a friendly advice... if you want good players on your server, set it wisely to prevent uneven teams, otherwise it will be empty how it was when I joined it about 4-5 months ago.
GunDALF
Suspended

Clan Wars: 0

Postby Fenrir » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:16 pm

Well...deserved.. Complains nearly every 5 minutes about unimportant shit, insulting players and clanmembers also... Additional to the 3 day ban we should give him a tissue to whipe his tears off... Its horrible annoying if a player ignores every warning and continue over and over.. Guess that ban was necessarily..

Gundalf: I saw you just registered on our page so I ask you to act like a human.. and not like a douche because I know you are not a bad person :)

“We can't stop here, this is bat country!”
― Hunter S. Thompson, Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
#ET||

Fenrir

Favourite Weapon: K98-k
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Fenrir|FO
Clan Wars: 2

Postby GunDALF » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:25 pm

I act like a human, don't panic, because I am human.
Unimportant things? It's the most important thing at this kind of games and a "must have" condition: to have EVEN TEAMS. If you still consider this an unimportant thing, sorry, nothing more to say...
Regarding my incriminated behaviour by the individual who open thread, your clan member Abrek stacked the axis team when axis had already 5 vs 2, than another player (Henrietta) made 2 vs 7 as I remember. You can check the list of players and verify it. My reaction was maybe exagerate, but appropriate, from my point of vue.

PS: maybe you admins should spend more time and be more active on the server and make things better, because the common sense and (of) fair play of the players is ZERO.
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby Fenrir » Fri Dec 25, 2015 4:40 pm

Between complaining because of unfair teams and insulting and abusing players there is a big different.. Dont you think so? And most of the time teams ARE even and fair

#ET||

Fenrir

Postby GunDALF » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:06 pm

I spent much more time than you on server past few months, except some small periods when I had business to do. Usually more than 3-4 hours and NEVER teams were even during the day. Maybe on evening when number of players increases to even 12 vs 12 and the game converts to Counter Strike. Then, believe me, does no matter if teams are even or not by 1-2 players, gameplay is... awful and lag is omnipresent. But when teams are 2 vs 4-5-6-8 believe me, it's an issue and no GunDALF it's one.
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby W!ck3D » Fri Dec 25, 2015 5:51 pm

Well if you know this player, he's just trolling arround. I've talked a lot with him, and he just want to make fun. He's really active and brings a lot of players. But I understand what he says about uneven teams.
W!ck3D

Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|W!ck3D|GF
Steam Name: Wick3D65

Postby GunDALF » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:10 pm

You're wise. Glad that you tasted my humour. Glad that agree with me about eveness of teams. That makes you troll like me. ;)
Anyway, gone to my first love: ETc server. More wise and funny maps, more moderated server... more quality players. Thanks for time spent here. :up:
GunDALF
Suspended

Postby Fenrir » Fri Dec 25, 2015 6:38 pm

Aha.. Theres a slight difference between trolling and insulting.. Prince banned you for a reason so I wont discuss with you.. Change your beheave or you wont be welcomed here anymore. Gaming is for fun and if you are just on the server to 'troll/insult' than you havent understood what gaming is about...

Every time when you complain about the teams and im ingame I try to change it and make them even... But for you its allways unfair..

#ET||

Fenrir

Next

Return to Issues & Ban Appeals

• Advertisement