How do I join ETernal Clan?

Post a Topic/Join Application to become a Member of ETernal Clan! Its FREE and Very Easy!

Re: How do I join ETernal Clan?

Postby PrInCe » Thu May 08, 2014 10:53 am

Right, do not forgot that this is a game, not a military camp, we dont need to be a professional for join this Clan, just respecting our rules and others Members/players.

Everyone is free to join us.

If you have any problems, feel free to contact me by PM, we will try to find a solution.
PrInCe
Suspended

Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|PrInCe|
Steam Name: PrInCe
Clan Wars: 4

Postby Numel » Thu May 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Yeah oke I get that, in a fun clan skills don't matter.
But I'm sure activity and attitude do matter. The trial periods or nominations/voting
give attention to that aspect aswell. There are PRO's and CON's like I said, but I got my answer now
so thanks!

Want to see more of my work? visit: http://xadiant.deviantart.com/

Numel

Favourite Weapon: Sten
Wolfenstein ET Name: .Numel.
Clan Wars: 0

Postby Skureni1232 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:12 am

Soo hi guys im new to the server

I would really like to join
I play daily and i enjoy talking to people on the server and laughing :)

Thy
Skureni1232

Postby FuRious » Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:41 am

Hey Skureni,

You have to open a new topic to post your apply (click ----> here). Like you can see, all is explained here but if you still need help feel free to ask. :)

MaTT wrote:Hello!

If you are new here then first of all, welcome to ETernal Clan forums! :)
Now it's very easy to join us, and you will almost certainly be accepted in! Don't forget to follow our Rules though!
Here are a few steps you need to follow, it's much easier than you think!

Step 1: Register - Create an Account
      If you haven't already made an account here on ETernal Clan forums, you can do so easily here: Register here. You cannot access the forum fully if you haven't registered, that includes posting topics/threads. It doesn't take long and it's easy!

Step 2: Request to Join Us!
      Now you have an account, you can post a new topic/thread in this forum; the Join ETernal Clan forum. To post a new topic, all you need to do is click the button that says "New topic" to the left side. In the post box in the new page you can write anything so long as you say you want to join. You can say hello or introduce yourself, it doesn't have to be that long, but we can can all get to know you better! Once you have finished writing your post, you can scroll down a bit and click the "Submit" button and your post will be sent!

Step 3: Wait for a bit...
      Now that you've posted your topic/thread requesting to join us, all you have to do is wait. You won't need to wait long as there is plenty of people that can reply and accept you in at anytime!

Step 3: Reply - Have you been accepted?
      If you are accepted, the person who replied to you will tell you to change a couple settings in your profile. It may sound boring, but it's easy so you can get it over and done with quickly!

And that's it! You are officially a member of ETernal Clan!
You have access to the Members section of the forum! You have access to some fun stuff in the servers!
You are part of the friendly family here at ETernal Clan!
:cool:

With regards,
ETernal Clan Leading-Team

FuRious

Favourite Weapon: My Knife
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|FuRi@u$|
Steam Name: etfurious1
Clan Wars: 0

Previous

Return to Join ETernal Clan

• Advertisement