war server

Get Help, Tips & Tutorials on The Internet and Our Forum

war server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:32 am

hey i saw something about the war server or something, i got the ip but witch game?
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby Unit » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:48 am

Umm...It says Wolfenstein, correct?

If it doesn't, well it's Wolfenstein. Since clan wars are done and the scrim teams are inactive, the server doesn't get any visitors. So I don't know why you would want to go on. :P
Image

"People die if they are killed" - A philosopher of the ages.
User avatar
Unit
.
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Location: The Gates of Dawn
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|The Gnome
Steam Name: Unitron
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 am

Unitron wrote:Umm...It says Wolfenstein, correct?

If it doesn't, well it's Wolfenstein. Since clan wars are done and the scrim teams are inactive, the server doesn't get any visitors. So I don't know why you would want to go on. :P



ow ok tnx
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby Unit » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:53 am

gunther wrote:
Unitron wrote:Umm...It says Wolfenstein, correct?

If it doesn't, well it's Wolfenstein. Since clan wars are done and the scrim teams are inactive, the server doesn't get any visitors. So I don't know why you would want to go on. :P



ow ok tnx


No problem, that's what were here for ;)
Image

"People die if they are killed" - A philosopher of the ages.
User avatar
Unit
.
 
Posts: 2493
Joined: Wed Feb 06, 2013 7:55 pm
Location: The Gates of Dawn
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|The Gnome
Steam Name: Unitron
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:00 am

Unitron wrote:
gunther wrote:
Unitron wrote:Umm...It says Wolfenstein, correct?

If it doesn't, well it's Wolfenstein. Since clan wars are done and the scrim teams are inactive, the server doesn't get any visitors. So I don't know why you would want to go on. :P



ow ok tnx


No problem, that's what were here for ;)

why you guys dont delete the server then, if no one plays on it
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby JaneX » Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:29 am

Witch one did you mean?
Image
"Force and mind are opposites, morality ends where a gun begins."
User avatar
JaneX
.
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Slovenia
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|JaneX|
Steam Name: Verboy
Clan Wars: 2

Re: war server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 7:40 am

JaneX wrote:Witch one did you mean?

warserver
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby JaneX » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:09 am

All our servers are running on one VPS so it doesn't hurt if we have it online :)

Who knows, maybe someday the scrims will return :P
Image
"Force and mind are opposites, morality ends where a gun begins."
User avatar
JaneX
.
 
Posts: 1925
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:59 am
Location: Slovenia
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: Thompson
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|JaneX|
Steam Name: Verboy
Clan Wars: 2

Re: war server

Postby DarkEmoAngel » Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:57 pm

JaneX wrote:All our servers are running on one VPS so it doesn't hurt if we have it online :)

Who knows, maybe someday the scrims will return :P

hmm :/
User avatar
DarkEmoAngel
.
 
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:27 pm
Location: Belgium-West Flanders-Moorslede
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Favourite Weapon: hidden knives
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|DarkEmoAngel
Steam Name: guntherofdeath
Clan Wars: 0

Re: war server

Postby Mashood » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:26 pm

Umm im confused here
A Witch?... or meant by Which?
Image
User avatar
Mashood
500 Post Milestone
 
Posts: 514
Joined: Tue Aug 20, 2013 7:45 am
Location: Afghanistan
Home-Game: Wolfenstein Enemy Territory
Wolfenstein ET Name: #ET|Masood
Steam Name: BadassCrafter
Clan Wars: 0

Next

Return to Web & Forum Help

  • Advertisement