There the latest #ET|ernal Clan| menu updated for Enemy Territory !
To enjoy it,
1- Download this file :
2 - Follow intructuctions : #ET|Menu| Installation:
- Place Folder in:
C:/Program files/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain
Windows 7 & 8
C:/Program files (x86)/Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory/etmain
Wherever you have Wolfenstein ET installed, place it in the etmain folder of you installation, most common install directories are listed above.
- Delete any other '.PK3' files that start with '~~~~'
A custom-developed Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory menu that will replace the default menu with this one. This will be added to the #ET|Servers|
later on (accept NoDownload)
. This is probably among the most complicated and advanced menus for Wolfenstein - Enemy Territory ever made (see features list below)
, which still maintains the layout of the old menu (i.e. positions of menus)
. The Menu (if installed correctly)
should start with Wolfenstein ET.
Right now it is only designed to work with ETmain (Default Wolfenstein ET)
so don't place it in any Jaymod/NoQuarter/etc folders. There will be specially developed menus for the seperate mods coming soon.
If you find any bugs/glitches/problems with the menu, please report in this topic.FEATURES LIST:
- '#ETernal|Clan' seperate menu to display a full list of #ET|rules|, links to join and visit forum, and extra game options not found in the original 'OPTIONS' menu
- List of #ET|Servers| with easy one-click connect feature, including a 'RECONNECT' button
- Re-designed Server lists in 'PLAY ONLINE' - Can connect via IP in top bar, can refresh and stop refresh server lists and user is displayed more info when filtering servers. Website address show at top
- 'MODS' menu to quickly switch between mods installed on your ET
- 'TOOLS' menu to operate extra functions with ease
- Website address at bottom of menu, and Button connected to website in quit pop-up
- '#ETernal|Clan' seperate menu features a unique graphics choosing feature which contains the options 'High Detail', 'Med Detail', 'Low Detail', and 'Poor Detail'
If you find any bugs/glitches/problems with the menu, please report in this topic.